Frequently Asked Questions

How To: Request A Webminister-At-Large
Category: East Kingdom Web Server General Questions
Requesting A Webminister-At-Large

Tool/Service: Website Services
Description: The East Kingdom Webministry maintains a roster of available Webministers-At-Large (WALs) that can be assigned to assist with the Local branch, Kingdom Office or Royal Guild website if a Warranted Webminister is unavailable to assist from your Local branch, Kingdom Office or Royal Guild.

These are As Needed assignments, no minimum or maximum duration needed.

To request WAL assistance, please use the Help Desk Portal located at and choose "Request /Webspace" to fill out the form.

As always, if you have any additional questions, concerns or updated information regarding the above, any current events or outages, please do not hesitate to contact the Webministry.
In Service to the Kingdom,
The Webministry

 Last updated Fri, Apr 29 2016 11:08am

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!